Are you looking for someone to fill a new role at your organisation? Would you benefit from funding support to cover the wage of this role?
If so, then the Kickstart scheme is for you. Grab a brew and join us at one of two zoom meet-ups where you can find out all you need to know about the scheme.
- 10:00am – 11:00am on Wednesday 28th October
- 10:00am – 11:00am on Monday 9th November
During each session, TLC will share all the relevant information you need to get started. You’ll find out more about the support they can provide and there will be the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
We hope to see you there!
About Transform Lives Company:
TLC are experts in running employment and wellbeing programmes and will support young people and employers throughout the Kickstart programme. TLC will act as a gateway to the scheme, accessing the government funding on behalf of the applicant business. They can also provide support with further funding which is available for additional training and support such as travel and equipment costs for the young person / business.
About the Government Kickstart Scheme:
The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to create new job placements for 16 to 24-year-olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment. Employers of all sizes can receive funding which covers:
- 100% of the National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on the age of the participant) for 25 hours per week for a total of 6 month
- associated employer National Insurance contributions
- employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions