- To manage and develop workspace premises with broad appeal to formative and existing digital and creative businesses
- To ensure the operations of the Company and related activities in support of the digital and creative sectors are financed fully through rental and other income
Baltic Creative CIC (BCCIC) develops and sustains premises...
Baltic Creative CIC (BCCIC) develops and sustains premises within Liverpool City Region where digital, creative, artistic and independent industries can prosper.
Our operational objectives
- To provide space for Creative and Digital Industries
- To be an advocate for the Creative and Digital Sector in the Liverpool City Region
- To play a key role in the regeneration of the Liverpool City Region
Our Strategic Objectives
- To promote economic growth through increased business sales, new jobs and new business ventures
- To promote a sustainable and environmentally responsible cluster
- To help the businesses to project a high quality image and reputation to the customers
- To work with stakeholders to develop the Liverpool C&D offer as a national and ultimately international place for digital and creative sectors
Areas of Activity
Managing the stock of business units within their ownership, undertaking lease renewals, rent reviews, lettings, service charges, development, raising finance (private and public), overseeing the provision of utilities and ICT services
Advising tenants and signposting to specialist support agencies when required. This activity would be delivered through strengthening business networking and supply chain interaction among BCCIC sector Small/Medium Enterprises based in the Baltic Triangle, Liverpool and the wider local economy.
Developing the profile of BCCIC within the sector, enhancing its strategic linkages, and developing collaboration with other Creative Industries Quarters in Merseyside and the wider region. BCCIC will work in other areas where we feel we can add value from a Regenerative