Since our soft reopening in early June following lockdown, we have seen more and more of our businesses return to their studios. It’s been so great to see our community return and we’re currently operating at circa 70% occupancy – including our cafe and venue partners at the Baltic Roastery, Chapters of Us and District who are now open for business.
We know that there is still much work to be done in fighting COVID-19 and that we all have to work together to keep safe. We understand that everyone has a different standpoint with COVID-19, with many people opting to or requiring to continue strict social distancing and shielding. However, we do want to reassure our community and the public that we are doing all we can to make sure our spaces and buildings are as safe as possible.
We have introduced the following important safety measures across our sites:
- Sanitation dispensers with Anti-bacterial gel are located at all entrances, exits and communal corridors.
- A Track and Trace system in place for each communal building.
- Social Distancing signage with clear instructions to stay 2m apart has been introduced.
- STAY SAFE signage in all communal areas, reminding you of social distancing measures and sanitising requirements – please wash your hands! 💦 👐🏼 👐🏾 👐🏿
- Specific Cleaning Stations with sanitising equipment and dedicated Covid-19 waste bins for people to utilise.
- Increased Cleaning visits
- A Covid-19 Health and Saftey Guidance Document which has been issued to our community of businesses.
- A Covid-19 Contingency Plan highlighting the necessary measures we will take if someone tests positive for COVID-19 who has visited our buildings.
- Face masks are currently recommended but it will be compulsory to wear one in our communal areas from 8th August. n.b. this does not affect our cafe partners and venues.
Due to current circumstances, our communal workspaces are for Businesses and their staff only and we are asking our community to refrain from bringing clients and the public into our communal areas.
We have also restricted our meeting room use to Tenant Only and as such, our meeting rooms are unavailable to hire at this current time.
As mentioned above, our brilliant Cafe partners at Chapters of Us and The Baltic Roastery, plus our venue partner at District are now open to the public. They have all followed government guidance on reopening and they have introduced their own safety measures and track and trace systems. Do make sure you give them a follow on social media for updates and if you’re in the area, why not pop in and pay them a visit? I’m sure they would be delighted to see you 🙂
All of the above restrictions and safety measures are under constant review and Baltic Creative CIC we will act accordingly to any future changes government guidance.