The current Covid-19 crisis has meant that many businesses have changed the way they work by innovating and diversifying. Businesses have also found unique ways to support those who are in need.
For Baltic Brew #3, we’re inviting some of the fantastic Businesses from our community to talk about how they have adapted during lockdown, and we’ll be hearing from some of those who are using their businesses to help others.
- Mark Lawler, Managing Director at Baltic Creative CIC – Mark will be giving a brief update on Baltic Creative CIC.
Our Guest Speakers
- Katie Roche and Sarah Obrien from Make Thread – Make Thread is the first of its kind – a new fashion movement in the production of t-shirts designed by aspiring and creative fashion designers. Make Thread will be telling us a little more about their #DesignForKindness campaign of which all proceeds are going to the National Emergencies Trust. #Fashion
- Phil Bridges from The Mind Map – The Mind Map is an online platform and training provider aimed at navigating people towards better mental health through Mental Health First Aid training, awareness and therapy. Phil will be talking about The Mind Map’s ‘Isolation Station for the Nation’ – A series of live broadcasts covering yoga, cooking, mindfulness, music, comedy, chats and much more! #MentalHealth
- Alex Frech from Good Liverpool – Good Liverpool is an online Marketplace supporting local independent traders. Good Liverpool is a platform enabling you to get quality food, drink and goods delivered to your door. #ShopLocal
- Becky Ayres from Sound City– Sound City is an annual music festival and conference which takes place in The Baltic Triangle, usually on the first weekend in May. With the festivals inevitable postponement, The team at Sound City are focussing their efforts on supporting artists and providing entertainment accessible from the comfort of your home, through online resources and live streaming. #LiveMusic #Festivals
- Richard Smith from Liverpool Chamber– Baltic Creative CIC is a Strategic Partner with Liverpool Chamber. Rich will give a brief update on the chamber and any relevant support available to Creative and Digital Businesses
Let’s start a conversation! You will have the opportunity to chat and ask questions during the session.
We hope you can join us!
Baltic Brew is Baltic Creative CIC’s quarterly tenant meet-up. During lockdown we’re shaking things up and hosting them online for anyone who wishes to join – Tenant or not.