Fancy being part of a multi-disciplinary agency with big aspirations and a desire to do great
Agent Marketing are an award-winning, fully integrated brand and communications agency (strategycreative-digital-campaigns). Their commitment to being an inclusive and open workplace has
been recognised as Agent was named LGBTQ+ Friendly Business of the Year at the recent
LCR Pride Awards, 2019.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented social media / digital manager to join their ambitious, dedicated and fast-growing team based in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle. This is a busy and varied role, working across small and large projects with multiple clients.
Sound like you? If so, please read on…
HERE’S WHAT THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE…
• Digital content – you’ll be responsible for leading on digital campaigns, including
social media (paid for and organic content). You’ll use these campaigns to target the
appropriate audiences, using interesting key messages and calls to action with
regular content. You’ll also be responding to audiences online, managing
conversations and representing the clients we look after.
• Online and offline content creation – you’ll be tasked with coming up with content
that really grabs attention and creates impact. Think copy for marketing materials
and web as well as for social media. You’ll also be collecting photo and video content
on the go!
• Public Relations – you’ll be responsible for generating positive media coverage for
our clients, creating interesting, newsworthy stories, writing press releases and then
distributing them to the right journalists. You’ll set up and manage photo-calls, radio
and TV interviews and also collate and present results to clients in an interactive and
• Campaign design and planning – whether it be raising awareness, changing
behaviours or driving sales – you’ll be supporting co-creating brilliant campaign plans
for clients across a range of sectors and industries. You’ll use insight and research to
help create project plans that are targeted, unique in their content and most of all,
which generate real impact.
• Supplier management – you’ll be developing campaigns that include a wide range of
tactics and techniques, as such you’ll be working with a whole load of diverse
suppliers and partners along the way. You’ll need to be able to research appropriate
firms, collate quotes and responses and then work with suppliers to execute orders.
Think media agencies, venues, broadcasters, and more…
• Project and client management – you’ll be implementing integrated campaign plans
so it’s vital that clients remain engaged, informed and involved along the way. You’ll
be leading projects and be responsible for managing and updating the project
management plan every step of the way.
• Demonstrating impact – you’ll be developing regular and accurate reports for clients
including weekly status updates and monthly evaluations.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE…
• A strong set of values – we’re proud to be people-first and our values are extremely
important to us.
• A creative mind and skillset.
• An infectious personality – you’ll be a people-person with bags of character.
• An unrivalled passion for marketing and communications, with a particular emphasis
on integrated campaigns.
• An ability to work as part of our strong team, you’ll be a superb team player and
work well with a variety of people from different disciplines and backgrounds.
• Experience of managing B2B and B2C clients with a proven track record in account
management and client relations.
• Experience in designing, developing and implementing content for awareness
raising, behaviour changing, sales and marketing campaigns.
• Excellent writing skills with proven experience of copy writing across a range of
online and offline platforms.
• Ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines. You
won’t be phased by having to turn incredible work around quickly.
• Confidence to represent Agent externally including public speaking and delivering
training, as necessary.
• A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects
• An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising
on quality or losing the will to live.
• Ambition and the desire to succeed!
THE TECHNICAL PART.
The salary for this role is £22,000 to £27,000 p.a. dependent on experience and ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including flexible working hours, monthly
massages, access to bikes and of course the opportunity to walk Agent’s head of security,
Leo the poodle.
We don’t want to receive the ‘usual’ ‘CV’s and covering letters. Please make your
submission stand out. Show us how you market yourself!
Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick! We’d
love to see the campaign work you’re most proud of!
Submissions can be emailed to George Barnes, EA to the chief executive at [email protected] or mailed / hand delivered to Agent Marketing, 43 Jordan Street, Liverpool, L1 0BW. Please quote: ‘Social media/Digital Manager – Agent Marketing’. The deadline for submissions is Friday 11th October, 2019.