Do you have innovative ideas but lack the internal expertise or funding to make them happen? Through the formation of a partnership with the University of Liverpool, their skills and expertise can help you bring those ideas to life.
Learn how to access Innovate UK funding to embed a new capability into your business.
Since 1975, KTP (a grant funding scheme available through Innovate UK and its network partner, the KTN) has helped businesses to unlock innovation, opening the door to strategic change, new opportunities and capabilities, enabling growth and increasing profitability.
The budget for KTP covers the cost of employment of a full-time graduate/post-graduate (hired by the University but working in your business), 10% of the time of an Academic to provide mentoring support, travel, consumables and training for the graduate.
During this session:
- Meet the KTP team at the University of Liverpool who have a highly successful track record in securing KTP funding.
- Understand companies’ experiences in carrying out a KTP with the UoL- meet Robert Wakeling, CEO of Wadaro Ltd.
- Meet Prof Frans Coenen, Computer Science Department who has been the academic supervisor on numbers of KTP projects.
In this session, the KTP team can answer all your questions and arrange face to face meetings for further discussions.
This can be a first point to contact that makes you think about how we can assist in the future of your business.
- 8.30 – 9.00 Breakfast
- 9.00 – 9.15 KTP presentation
- 9.15 – 9.25 Robert Wakeling, CEO Wadaro Ltd
- 9.25 – 9.35 Prof Frans Coenen, Computer Science Department, University of Liverpool
- 9.35 – 09.50 – Q&A
- 9.50 – 10.30 Networking/next steps