Baltic Creative have partnered with Duncan Boxwell & Company to host a drop-in clinic for any businesses looking for advice in Business Support and Tax. No limit to the scope of questions asked!
- Are you fully equipped to grow your business?
- Do you need to raise finance?
- Are you extracting profits in the most tax efficient way?
- Are you fully prepared for the eventual sale of business?
- Would you like a little help understanding HMRC regulations?
- Are you aware of capital allowance claims, R&D claims, EIS tax relief, and various HMRC concessions?
- Worried about tax bills with January deadline fast approaching?
Duncan Boxwell & Company understand there are a number of barriers that start-up and small businesses face – they’re here to help! During this drop-in session, Duncan Boxwell’s team of qualified accountants will be on hand to offer a 20 minute cofidential slot to each business. Bring your problems with you and leave with the advice and guidance so you start implementing them straight away!
About Duncan Boxwell & Company
Duncan Boxwell & Company is a dynamic and professional firm of chartered accountants, established by Duncan Boxwell in 1976, specialising in providing accounting support and business and tax advice to owner-managed businesses from a wide range of industries.
At DB&Co, we have always embraced digital technologies to provide timely accounting and management information, identifying areas for business improvement and tax efficiency. Our philosophy is to leave the book-keeping to technology and dedicate time to client relationships and business consultancy. Whether you are starting up a new business, maintaining an organic growth, or planning your exit strategy, we will work alongside you to fully understand you and your business in order to achieve the ultimate goals.