As a game developer or publisher, want to learn more about how to take advantage of the cloud?
About this Event
In partnership with UKIE, the Amazon Game Tech team will be hosting a meetup for game developers interested in using Amazon Web Services (AWS).Discover why game developers are building on the cloud and hear about some real-world game examples from studios running on AWS.Learn more about the cross-platform building blocks available to help developers spend more time on innovative gameplay, and less time building game technology and managing infrastructure.
Fireside chat with Milky Tea Studios
- Kevin Campbell – Development Manager
- David Marshall – Unity Programmer
AWS for Games
- Nick Ferguson – Games Account Manager, Amazon Game Tech
- Griff Parry – Head of EMEA Business Development, Amazon Game Tech
Game Tech Solutions – Technical Overview
- Norbert Gaal – Solutions Architect, Amazon Game Tech
- Stijn Vervaet – Solutions Architect, Amazon Game Tech
Join us and your peers from the industry for good conversation and a few drinks on us!