Posted on 25/08/2017
61-63 Norfolk Street - Main Building Contractor Tender
Baltic Creative CIC is about to embark on a new development situated right here in the Baltic Triangle. The new scheme, which is located at 61-63 Norfolk Street, will deliver a bespoke designed and developed Tech Hub. Our Design Team has been appointed but we now need a reliable Contractor to help us deliver our vision!
We also need this Main Contractor in Contract and on site commencing the works by 10th November 2017!
What are we building?
The works will consist of:
• The rebuild and refurbishment of a 4 story brick built warehouse (see film) - it needs a good tidy up!!
• Creation of circa. 20 spaces of varying sizes across 17,000 sq/ft
• Bringing the basement back into use, possibly as a Music Recording
Studio. The basement may also include: Bike storage, Gym and
• Ground Floor – Café, Co-working Space, Management Office,
Cleaning cupboard, etc.
• First, Second and Third Floors – Tenant Studios varying in
Is your company capable of delivering a £2m complex refurbishment contract to a historic warehouse building? Can you work with our Design Team over the next 10 weeks to help develop our Planning Approved scheme through a bespoke fast-track 2 Stage Tender Process which gets us on site with a scheme we can afford? Can you resource the project and have your team on site by 10th November 2017? And can you build this scheme in 35 weeks?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, then we want to hear from you!
Please review our EOI Document and supporting documentation which can be found via Dropbox here.
All applications must be submitted no later than 5:00pm, Friday 8th September 2017.