Posted on 01/08/2017
Standfast Interactive is Recruiting!
Job Title: Senior Administrator/Office Manager
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Standfast Interactive acts as videogame Financier and Executive Producer bridging the gap between investors and developers, producers and publishers. We structure creative financing solutions for the interactive and videogame industries.
We are looking for candidates with excellent organisational and problem solving skills, and the ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment. A strong communicator, with good attention to detail and able to think critically.
As Senior Administrator/Office Manager you will be working alongside the CEO and the team to ensure the effective management of operational and administrative aspects of all our projects.
Key responsibilities include:
• Management of office equipment and resources
• Arranging meetings, including booking rooms and conference facilities, preparing agendas, and taking minutes
• Arranging travel and accommodation in-line with company policy and timeframes
• Dealing with all incoming communication in a timely and appropriate manner
• Keeping track of payments
• Assisting with internal project planning and establishing launch and publishing plans with the team
• Assisting in overseeing all platform submissions, dealing with publishing schedules and metadata, and liaising with the platforms
• Assisting in producing reports
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Recording of project milestones, liaising with the team for expected timescales and tasks, and using project management tools to monitor project progress
Skills and qualifications:
Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good IT skills, including familiarity with MS Office, and project management tools
A reasonable understanding of the games industry
Experience submitting games for Steam, Xbox One and PS4
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]