Baltic Creative & National Westminster Bank are hosting a breakfast tech/funding event on Wednesday 11th July, 9:00am – 12noon in The Shed.
During this event, NatWest and attendees will be considering the 3 B’s: Get Backing; Get Big; Get Bought. For those of you who are high growth businesses or those with potential, NatWest will bring together a range of speakers to educate, inspire and motivate you on your journey.
These Industry experts will give you the insight into tech trends and will highlight funding options available to tech businesses. Notably, Neil Bellamy, TMT Sector Head at NatWest will be attending this event and Neil brings a wealth of experience from his work in the banking and tech sector. NatWest staff will also be on hand to advise you of the support available from the bank and their partners.
- 9:00am – 10:00am | Coffee, Networking and Arrivals
- 10:00am – 10:20am | The NatWest TMT (Technology, Media and Telecommunications) Proposition, Get the 3B’s – Get Backing, Get Big, Get Bought with Neil Bellamy TMT Sector Head, NatWest & Louise Molloy, Senior relationship Manager, NatWest
- 10:20am – 10:40am | Innovation & Emerging Technology – Collaborate with the bank with Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology, Natwest
- 10:40am – 11:00am | Lombard Software Licence Solution (SLS) – Leveraging your core asset with Keith Noland, Head of Sales, Lombard Technology solutions
- 11:00am – 11:20am | Mid Market Growth Fund – Accelerate Growth with Mike Malone, Director, Structures Finance, NatWest
- 11:20am – 11:40am | Coutts Investor Club with Chris Tilley, Director, Coutts
- 11:40am – 12:00noon | Q&A / Networking
Tea, coffee and pastries with be provided.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP to [email protected]
9:00am – 12noon, Wednesday 11th July
Baltic Creative CIC
49 Jamaica Street