Baltic Creative Masterclass #6 with Hanover Workplace Pensions and ERC Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers
The sixth Masterclass session which focuses on Pensions and Auto Enrolment will be delivered by Hanover Workplace Pensions and ERC Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers. This event is in partnership with Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce.
Hanover Workplace Pensions will take you through the process one step at a time, helping you to:
- Identify your staging date
- Check who you need to enrol
- Create an action plan
- Work out your costs
- Evaluate your records and payroll process
- Evaluate your existing pension scheme or advise on future schemes
- Assess and enrol relevant staff
- Provide HR template letters for your staff
- Inform you of your on-going duties
- Complete your declaration of compliance
This session will be led by Julie Roche, Director at Hanover Workplace Pensions. Julie recently came 9th in the Financial Times Female Financial Advisers Award. Mark Wrigglesworth of ERC Chartered Accountants will be on hand to talk about how Auto Enrolment integrates with payroll.
Complimentary food and refreshments will be provided by Unit 51 cafe.
Grab your ticket at Eventbrite.
Thursday 3rd March
The Shed - Unit 51
Baltic Creative Campus
49 Jamaica Street