Underexposed is a collaborative branding agency based in Liverpool that specialises in working with disrupter brands and large scale start up , looking for an established Senior Front-End Web Developer equipped with brilliant ideas, amazing development ability and smart strategic thinking.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation and an opportunity to take the lead on a range of digital projects. As such, the ideal candidate will need to be confident giving constructive direction and guidance, prioritising workload and inspiring colleagues and clients alike. Underexposed are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of digital development.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that applications render well across multiple devices.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Underexposed are based in Liverpool but this role will include travel and you will need a driving license and be prepared to work to meet deadlines that fall outside normal office hours on occasions.
For a full Job Description and Personal Specification can be found here.
Please send your CV, sample portfolio and a covering email detailing why you are suitable for this position and why you want to work with Underexposed below.